Made in China
|Medical Dental Grade TPI Granules, Synthetic Gutta-Percha, Trans PolyIsoprene, TPI, Trans Isoprene Rubber, Trans-1,4-PolyIsoprene||China Largest Manufacturer of Meteorological Balloons|
|Frozen Trimming Machine, Model NS-60T
EUR42,490/SET FOB SHANGHAI, CHINA, including:
OBD cyclone separator, 1 set
Metal hose 1.5 m, 1 pcs
Low temperature special thickened insulated exhaust pipes, Φ160x1m, 2pcs
Aluminum corrugated exhaust pipes, Φ150 and Φ200 each 1 set
Spare parts and consumables, 1 set
The price is on EUR100=RMB754 basis, if the exchange rate fluctuates more than 1%, the prices should be adjusted in last payment according to "Bank's Buying Rate" in http://www.boc.cn/sourcedb/whpj/enindex.html
Payment by 30% T/T prepayment, 70% T/T payment before delivery.
Lead Time: 20 days after Seller's receipt of prepayment
|1||Automatic Jet Freezing Trimming Machine||NS-60T||1||Set||
|2||Equipments Shipped with the Machine (including the Following Parts)||1||Set||Included|
|2.1||OBD Cyclone separator||1||Set|
|2.2||Metal Hose||Length 1.5m||1||pcs|
|2.3||Low Temperature Resistant Special Thickened Insulation Exhaust Pipe||Φ160 Length 1m||2||pcs|
|2.4||Aluminum Corrugated Exhaust Pipe||Φ150 & Φ200 each 1pcs||1||Set|
|4||Shipping Cost To Shanghai, China||1||Set||Included|
|5.1||Installation Design Plan (Installation Master Plan)|
|5.2||Helps to Buyer's Technicians/Engineers on Installation and Commissioning|
|5.3||Staff Training, 2 Days|
1. Product introduction, technical performance indicators and main component configurations are attached independently..
2. A list of the wearing parts is attached independently.
3. The installation plan is attached separately.
4. The quality assurance period is 1 year, the use time is not more than 2000 hours, whichever comes first; after receiving the customer's failure notice within the quality assurance period, the response is within 1 working day, but the violation except for malfunctions caused by man-made reasons such as operation and disassembly.
5. The above prices do not include:
5.1. The equipment is moved in and installed in place;
5.2. Public works piping construction;
5.3. Pipeline construction for liquid nitrogen input and nitrogen discharge;
5.4. Other foundations, floors, partitions, explosion-proof, lighting, ventilation and other related equipment.
Appendix 1: Product Introduction
The frozen trimming process is suitable for rubber, injection molding, zinc-aluminum-magnesium alloy and other materials. It has the characteristics of not damaging the product, high processing precision and wide application. Compared with other trimming methods, the frozen trimming has high precision and high efficiency. Low cost, environmental protection and no pollution!
With the accumulation of 40 years of frozen trimming technology in Japan, the automatic jet trimming machine is researched & developped & manufactured by the core technology team jointly established by China and Japan. With the most advanced product models in Asia, it has the widest coverage and the highest market share in Asia.
The frozen trimming machine has corresponding special models for different product materials.
Appendix 2: Technical performance index of NS-120T automatic jet type frozen trimming machine
Appendix 3: Main components configuration of NS-120T automatic jet type frozen trimming machine
Appendix 4: List of consumables (The below pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for details.)
Principle of Frozen Trimming Machine
The automatic jet type frozen trimming machine is a kind of ultra-low temperature using liquid nitrogen to rapidly embrittle the flashes of rubber, plastic products and magnesium alloy products, and in this state, the high-speed jetted frozen particles hit the product's edges. It is a special trimming device that can remove the flashes of the products with high quality and high efficiency while maintaining the physical properties of the rubber, plastic products.
Working Profile of Frozen Trimming Machine
1. Cycle of Plastic Particles
2. The wheel rotates to generate a negative pressure; the Plastic Particles are sucked to the wheel.
3. External Environmental Protection Device: Cyclone Separator
4. Plastic Particles and Flashes Drop
5. Plastic Particles and Flashes are separated automatically
6. Flashes are stored here
Process of Frozen Trimming
Putting in Products
Taking out Products
After the parameters are set, during the mass production state, only these three basic steps need to be repeated.
Overall Planning of Frozen Trimming System
Product: LSR Tip
Status: After being frozen trimmed
Step 2: Put the basket filled with the products into the frozen trimming machine
After setting the parameters, close the door, start automatic mode, and automatically process the products.
Note: After the parameters are set, there is no need to reset any subsequent cycle processing.
|Step 4: After the automatic cycle is completed, the device alarms the notification, and the operator opens the door and takes out the products.|
|Step 5: Remove the products from the basket and clean the surface of the products. After cleaning is complete, you can use the products.|
Production Capacity of 60L Equipments
Calculated in 8 working hours per day: Daily capacity = single batch throughput (kgs) * number of processing per hour * working hours
Conservative estimation, based on working hours, the 8-hours daily processing capacity is 192kgs
Technology and Advantages
Advantages of the frozen trimming machines:
1. High processing efficiency: To process products in batches in a short time, and its efficiency is much higher than manual operations'. High-efficiency and high-yield can greatly save the cost of employing people and create more profits.
2. The processing quality is reliable: The products are processed by the machine, in the whole process of operations, the participation of worker is very low, the processing quality of the products is not affected by the state of the worker, and the quality can be maintained consistently.
3. Reducing scrapping: The workers processing soft rubber products, in the event of mistakes, may damage the appearance of the products, resulting in products scrapping, and the process of freezing and trimming can maintain accurate processing and eliminate unnecessary cost waste.
4. The applicability of the machine is wide: The machine can not only deal with the burrs of soft rubber products. For other zinc alloys, rubber, silica gel and specific plastic products, as long as the burrs can be controlled within a reasonable thickness range, the process can be used.
5. The equipment uses liquid nitrogen as the refrigerant (the liquid nitrogen returns to the atmosphere after gasification), and has a dedicated dust collector, which is absolutely environmentally safe.
As early as the 1970s, the frozen trimming process has been applied in Japanese manufacturing, and we have had decades of research and development experiences on it. In China, our market share is always the highest. We serve the widest range of industries. We are the largest retailer of the frozen trimming machines with the most complete service system.
1 The frozen trimming machine has a corresponding special model for particular product material. At present, there are different types of frozen trimming machines such as NS-60C, NS-60T, NS-120C and NS-120T.
Go Back Rubber Machinery Center
|Copyright © Rimpex@RPM Since 2002 www.rubberimpex.com Sitemap Xiamen RPM Imp&Exp Co.,Ltd.|